Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
You may have questions in advance of joining us.
Well, we have answers for you!
Should I arrive at a particular time?
- You are welcome to come anytime between 10am- 2pm. However, due to demand, we may reach out to you after your online reservation to schedule an appointment that works best for you.
- Register for this Event here
Questions about the location or directions?
- Please contact Courtyard by Marriott at (770) 622-6427
- Address: 1948 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097
Do I need to bring anything or anyone?
- You are not required to bring anything, however, if you have something that you have questions about, please feel free to bring it.
- You may absolutely bring along a spouse, child, or friend.
What should I expect when I get there?
- When you arrive and come inside, look for our ITDR signs that will point you in the right direction. There will also be someone there to greet you should you need any assistance.
- Our Insurance Trust Board representatives will be present to answer questions about Medicare Enrollment, ITDR’s Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement-Type plan offerings, as well as Dental and Vision.
- Enjoy coffee, snacks, and casual conversation in a social setting with Delta Family and possibly old friends you haven’t seen in years.
Do you prefer to talk with someone now?
- As part of the Delta family, you also have free access to a Medicare Enrollment Advocate to help make sense of Medicare, compare Trust Plan pricing and benefits, and more.
- Just call (877) 325-7265, Option 2, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST). Or schedule an appointment at a time that’s best for you by visiting itdr.com/callback.
What if I registered but am now unable to attend?
- We will certainly miss you, but we understand that life happens. You may let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I missed the registration deadline but would like to attend?
- Please Register here now and plan to join us.
- The reason we ask for confirmations in advance is to assure we have enough representatives present so you don’t need to wait to have your conversation.
Can’t Join Us? Join one of our monthly webinars!
- We have taken steps to ensure you receive the best guidance possible to understand your Medicare options.
- Since Medicare and its terminology can be quite complicated, we invite you to a webinar called “Understanding Medicare Basics.” In this webinar, a licensed Medicare advisor will help you get comfortable with:
Register for one of these monthly webinars at: https://www.itdr.com/register-for-a-medicare-basics-webinar/
- Who is eligible?
- When to start the enrollment process.
- The A, B, C (and Ds) of plan options.
- The differences between Medicare Advantage & Medicare Supplement insurance.
- How to choose the best option to meet your needs and situation.
- How ITDR’s plan options have been customized exclusively for the Delta family.
How can I find out about future similar events?
- We do plan to have other meetings, and once scheduled, they will be posted here.
- Invitations are sent to those who live in that geographic area.
What if I still have questions?